1 Ashley Daley Photography: Fall Session Special!

Located in Paris, France

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Session Special!

It's officially Fall, which means family picture time! 

Right now I'm having a Fall Special for anyone who contacts me to schedule a session by October 11th. The sessions can be anytime between now and Christmas.

Saturday evenings work the very best for my personal schedule, but I can be pretty flexible with my weekday evenings if needed. :)  No sessions will be offered on Sundays.

Mini sessions are a great time to capture some quick family photos (which are perfect to take right now if you're thinking of getting holiday cards), Birthday photos, pictures of children (30 minute sessions are great for the younger kids- they're long enough to get some awesome photos, but short enough to avoid boredom/meltdowns), and more!

Contact me today to schedule your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment