1 Ashley Daley Photography: Viloet's Newborn Session

Located in Paris, France

Monday, October 13, 2014

Viloet's Newborn Session


Meet Violet. She was just born the end of September to one of my closest friends here in Irvine. We had such a wonderful session! I can't even begin to tell you how perfect Violet was the entire time so instead, here are some beautiful pictures of her and her family.

This is Violet's big brother and London's closest buddy. He is such a sweetheart!
Such a cute Daddy-Daughter picture
Love this one!
*yawn* Isn't that adorable!
Isn't this the cutest tutu? A friend of mine makes them (you can check out her website here: https://www.facebook.com/TutuCuteShop1)!

I love all the little details.
Again, this was such a great session and I feel honored that I was asked to take Violet's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment