1 Ashley Daley Photography: Oldham Family

Located in Paris, France

Monday, December 1, 2014

Oldham Family


Last Saturday I got to take family pictures of some of our favorite people from San Clemente. Meet the Oldham family. They have the cutest little toddler who's only a couple months older than London.

We met up at the prettiest beach in Dana Point and got to catch up while I took their photos. My husband and London tagged along to also enjoy the great weather and see our friends. Check out some of their photos below:

I love this one. 
I always love all of my family sessions, but I especially enjoy all the ones with toddlers. They're always just so much fun and so rewarding.
Another favorite

It was so great catching up with friends and re-introducing our kids to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment