1 Ashley Daley Photography: Big News!

Located in Paris, France

Friday, March 27, 2015

Big News!

As many of you know, we had our baby girl, Adeline, the end of February (you can check out her newborn photos here). We have been loving getting to know her and have been settling into everything for the last month.

Adeline at 1 month
Since I've been getting a few inquiries about sessions and when I plan on starting them up again, I figured that now would be a good time to share our next bit of big news:


!!!

Is that just so exciting or what?! We'll be moving over there while my husband gets his MBA and we are just thrilled for this new adventure ahead of us.

Because of our upcoming move and life with a newborn and toddler, I will be severely limiting how many sessions I do from here on out.

We move the end of July. I will be offering one session in May and one session in June. The month of July I'm reserving for moving/packing/selling things.

If you've been thinking about getting your photos taken by me recently, contact me ASAP! These two sessions will fill up quickly.

Thanks and have a great day!

**Also if anyone has any tips about moving abroad, traveling to France, learning French, etc. let me know in the comments below!** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment