1 Ashley Daley Photography: It's a Boy! | Izabella's Pregnancy Session

Located in Paris, France

Thursday, December 10, 2015

It's a Boy! | Izabella's Pregnancy Session



Last week I had the opportunity to meet Izabella, her gorgeous little girl, Henley, and also their adorable pup, Hiccup.

I love this Mommy-Daughter photo!
Izabella is pregnant with their second child and is due this Spring. She asked me if we could do some announcement photos so we headed out to the Gardens in Versailles for a photo session.

Seriously, such a cute girl. And that crown!
I had so much fun getting to know Izabella and Henley. And my goodness, was Hiccup so well-behaved! I've never seen a dog pose so perfectly for a picture before. :)

This was such a great session and I hope you enjoy some of my favorites below.

It's a boy!
Totally rocking that whole Pregnancy thing!
As soon as I saw this picture, I couldn't resist having a little fun with it ;)
One of my favorites!
I had an amazing time getting to know Izabella and her daughter. They are so cute and photogenic - They made my job pretty easy. :) Best of luck on the rest of your pregnancy, Izabella! That baby boy is going to be one cutie-pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment