1 Ashley Daley Photography: Au revoir Blogger, Bonjour Wordpress!

Located in Paris, France

Monday, August 29, 2016

Au revoir Blogger, Bonjour Wordpress!

https://ashleydaleyphotography.wordpress.com/home/
Exploring Carcassonne
I'm happy to announce that I've updated my site and have moved to https://ashleydaleyphotography.wordpress.com/home/! I'm so excited to share my new site with you and I think that it'll be a great change. 

I'll be posting new content from our last 3 weeks in the south of France there, so make sure to go check it out!

The site is better organized and a lot cleaner looking than this one. It will be easier to follow and find exactly what you're interested in. I still have a bit of work to do, but I think that overall, this will be a change for the better.

I'll continue to leave this blog as is for now, but at some point I may switch over to have it redirect to my new site. 

Thank you to everyone who has ever read a blog post or looked through photos here. I've always appreciated all of you and especially my photography clients and everyone who has been keeping up with our European adventures. 

Abiento,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment