1 Ashley Daley Photography: Noah's Newborn Session

Located in Paris, France

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Noah's Newborn Session

A couple weeks ago, I got to take newborn pictures for Noah. He is just so precious! Noah was a total sweetheart and a joy to photograph. I also loved getting to know his parents, Sarrah and Manny. They're both amazing parents and such great people. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our session:
Love capturing those little details!
Peek-A-Boo!
Noah was nice and awake when we started. We were able to get some fun photos of him and his gorgeous eyes!
I loooove this picture
Favorite Daddy - Son picture of the day
Noah was fast asleep for the second half. We were able to get some great sleepy baby shots. Don't you jsut love that little hand hanging over?
I had such a great time getting to know little Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment