1 Ashley Daley Photography: Simmons Family

Located in Paris, France

Friday, November 14, 2014

Simmons Family


Meet the Simmons family! Aren't they just great? Remember my good friend, Sherri and her newborn, Violet? Well, this is her brother in law and his family!

We had a wonderful session! Linda and Tom have a gorgeous home full of beautiful natural lighting so it really made my job easy. :) Both kids were just darling (Their newborn is only a couple months old!) and it was also fun to meet their dog and get a few family pictures that involved him as well. Check out some of my favorites below:

I love this picture! I think it's great when kids can grow up with pets.
So precious.
Another favorite. Both kids have gorgeous eyes!
Always love this pose
Gotta love those newborn details!

No comments:

Post a Comment