1 Ashley Daley Photography: London's Christmas Photos

Located in Paris, France

Monday, January 12, 2015

London's Christmas Photos


I wanted to share the Christmas photos I took of London for our Christmas cards this year.

I took these photos in our room around dusk. I hung up the Christmas lights behind her and had a string of lights down in front of her as well. Then we got out our [plastic] ornaments and just let her play for as long as she liked.

London had a blast! She loved seeing the lights and holding the ornaments. She talked about it for weeks afterwards how she got to "play with ornaments" and how "Momma put up lights".

It was such a fun little shoot with my little girl!

One of the only few I could actually catch of her both looking at me and smiling

Love those little feet


One of my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment