1 Ashley Daley Photography: London's Christmas Tree Session

Located in Paris, France

Monday, January 26, 2015

London's Christmas Tree Session


I know it's the end of January... But, I really wanted to share with you some last-minute Christmas pictures I did with London before we took off for vacation. I've been a little behind on our personal photos and am trying to get all caught up before Baby Girl comes.

These pictures were kind of just taken spur of the moment one afternoon. London had just taken a bath and was in her Christmas pajamas. She was still talking up how much she liked playing with the ornaments awhile back (check out those photos here). I knew that I wanted to try and get some Christmas tree photos with her at some point, so I figured we might as well play around and see what happens.

I laid a blanket on the ground around the tree for her and put a few ornaments on the ground as well and then just kind of sat back while she played with everything. Luckily, our little girl is pretty gentle with everything so I didn't have to worry too much about our [plastic] ornaments or tree. She really loved touching the ornaments and holding one every once in awhile. Towards the end, she got out some photo books and I gently directed her to look at them while she sat by the tree. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised at how well these turned out and I hope you enjoy them as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment